Hello Readers. Yes, I've been silent for a while (which seems to be my norm). Wish I could say it's because I've been doing tons of writing, but sadly thats not the case. However, I am happy to announce that my novel Unknown Reasons is part of Felony Fiction's May Book Fair along with six… Continue reading Felony Fiction Book Fair
Hello everyone! You probably know Unknown Reasons, the second book of my Driscoll Lake Series, released a few weeks ago. And this week, I'm making the rounds talking about the new book and writing in general. Today I have the pleasure of visiting with Michele Jones talking a bit about the book as well as… Continue reading Making the Rounds
Valentine’s Day is this week. What better time to stock up on a new romance book? Check out my friend Staci Troilo’s post and suggestions.
Ciao, friends. In honor of Valentine’s Day, I want to throw my hat in the proverbial romance ring (I’ve heard somewhere that love is a battlefield) and remind everyone about my selection of titles fit for this time of year.
Here are brief descriptions of my work:
- Like alchemy, prophecy, and deep family roots? Try the Medici Protectorate Series.
- An offshoot of the above series, but no supernatural powers. These guys are former military, current private security, and all alpha male. The Nightforce Security Series.
- Paranormal Romance more your thing? Interested in gargoyles, angels, and the fallen? Try the standalone novel Love Set in Stone.
- Maybe you just like contemporary romance without a mystery. Then When We Finally Kiss Goodnight is the novella for you.
- And if you like sweet romance without the spicy scenes, try the novella Laci and…
View original post 97 more words