Hey everyone. It’s Friday again! I’m always glad for weekends. We’ve had lots of rain in the past two weeks. Nothing like our friends in the deep south, but nonetheless, I could use some sunshine.
There’s a river not far from our house that often floods during the rainy season. Hubs and I drove there a few days ago to take a look. This isn’t the highest I’ve seen the water, but it’s enough to close the road. I’m sure the water level has risen even more since then.
Well, enough about the weather. It’s time for this week’s links.
On this site:
On Story Empire:
- How to Publish With KDP: Part Four – Harmony Kent
- How to Publish with WDP: Part Five – Harmony Kent
- Character Types: The Ally – C S Boyack
On Other Terrific Sites:
- Mastering the Basics: POV and Dialogue – Kill Zone
- How Writers are Actually Actors – A Writer’s Path
- Ten New Publishing Scams to Watch for in 2020 – Anne R. Allen
- Writer: You Are Separate From Your Craft – Writers in The Storm
- Editing and Revising: 7 Tips From Top Authors and Editors – Now Novel
- Plotting With Save the Cat Beat Sheet Structure – Fiction University
- 17 Speedy Book Marketing Ideas – Just Publishing
- How to Build Powerful Character Relationships – Writers Helping Writers
- Subject/Verb Agreement – Nicholas C. Rossis
- Fall in Love With Your Second Act – Writers Helping Writers
- Should You Revise or Keep Writing That First Draft? – Fiction University
- 10 Ways to Lead Yourself to Writing Success – Writers in The Storm