October. That special time of year. Fall festivals. Full moons. Brilliant colors and bright blue skies. Cool, crispy nights. Bonfires. Hayrides. Shall I say more?
I couldn’t resist sharing a quote by L. M. Montgomery from Anne of Green Gables. I have to agree with her, I love October.
This week is also one to “get back on track,” so to speak. I went back to work on Monday and so far, my eye is doing fine. Now if I get back on track with writing, I’ll be doing fine.
But in the meantime, here are this week’s writing links.
From Story Empire
- A New Kind of Tension – C. S. Boyack
- 8 Ways Scrivener Assists Writers – P. H. Solomon
- Five for Friday: Five Things Every Writer Should Have – Mae Clair
From Other Writing Sites:
- Five Simple Steps to Take Your Writing to The Next Level – Nicholas C. Rossis
- When You Should Add Background to Your Story – A Writer’s Path
- How to Make Good Dough Self Publishing – The Kill Zone
- Why Amazon Bookstore Has a Monopoly on Sales – Just Publishing
- Bringing Your Story to Life – A Writer’s Path
- Deep Point of View Checklist – Writers in The Storm
- Capturing Complex Emotions – Writers Helping Writers
- Mastering the Writer’s Life – A Writer’s Path
- From Failure to Billionaire – Nicholas C. Rossis