It’s been a quiet week for the most part. The dust isn’t as noticible, the triple digit temps have somewhat subsided, and I’m looking forward to a four-day weekend.
It appears a third cat has found himself a home with us. I began seeing a black cat hanging around. Acted like he was at home. We haven’t enouraged (or discouraged) him and he’s obviously well fed. We figured he might be a neighborhood cat.
Then he stared sleeping on our deck and this past week has taken to the front porch. He won’t let us get too close but won’t run away either. Of course, my indoor cats are curious and are constantly looking out the windows. If new cat hangs around, I’ll call him Midnight.
And now, here is this week’s writing links:
From Story Empire:
- Book Signings and Author Swag – Mae Clair
- Basic Plots: Rags to Riches – Staci Troilo
- Friday Cover Share: Devour by Kurt Anderson – Mae Clair
And from other Writer Sites:
- Confessions Of a Writing Workshop Addict – Writers in The Storm
- Overcoming Common Obstacles to Become an Author – Nicholas C. Rossis
- Ten Tips for Pitching Your Book – Romance University
- Twenty Tools Every Writer Needs – A Writer’s Path
- Strategies to Market Your Book – Nicholas C. Rossis
- How to Protect Against Online Plagiarism – A Writer’s Path
- Ways to Exercise Your What if Muscles – Writers in The Storm
- Unleash the Power of Deep POV – Romance University
- Passive Voice and How to Stop Using It – Just Publishing
- Treating Your Writing Like a “Real” Job – Fiction University
- Procrastination and Writing – Romance University