Last week I promised myself I would share a new photo but guess what? It didn’t happen. So, I looked back in my archives and found this one taken from the balcony of our hotel last year in Corpus Christi, Texas.
And so much for blogging more than once a week. I really had good intentions… However, the good news is I’m writing again. The muse visited a week ago and so far has hung around. That’s a good thing because I’m way behind on writing the third novel of my Driscoll Lake Series.
Sometimes delays are a good thing because the story is coming together better than I thought possible a couple of months ago.
Hope your week has been a good one. And now for a few writing links…
- Give Your Character the Third Degree (Three Simple Questions) – Kill Zone
- Summer and Writing – Story Empire
- Listening to Your WIP – The Write Stuff
- Indie or Traditional, How Does an Author Pick the Right Direction – DSM Publications
- Abracadabra: Transforming Your Book – Story Empire
- 11 Ideas on How to Write The Positively Perfect Blog Post – Just Publishing
- Editing Tip: Common Consistency Errors – A Writer’s Path
- Friday Book Share: Boneshaker – Story Empire