Valentine’s Day is this week. What better time to stock up on a new romance book? Check out my friend Staci Troilo’s post and suggestions.
Ciao, friends. In honor of Valentine’s Day, I want to throw my hat in the proverbial romance ring (I’ve heard somewhere that love is a battlefield) and remind everyone about my selection of titles fit for this time of year.
Here are brief descriptions of my work:
- Like alchemy, prophecy, and deep family roots? Try the Medici Protectorate Series.
- An offshoot of the above series, but no supernatural powers. These guys are former military, current private security, and all alpha male. The Nightforce Security Series.
- Paranormal Romance more your thing? Interested in gargoyles, angels, and the fallen? Try the standalone novel Love Set in Stone.
- Maybe you just like contemporary romance without a mystery. Then When We Finally Kiss Goodnight is the novella for you.
- And if you like sweet romance without the spicy scenes, try the novella Laci and…
View original post 97 more words