I’ve always been fascinated by the idea of time travel. I also love writing short stories and have had the privilege of participating in several anthologies. So, when AIW Press announced they were seeking stories for a Time Travel Anthology, I gladly hopped on board.
My story, Gold Wings, is one of thirteen short pieces of fiction in the new release Quantum Wanderlust. Here is a bit more about the book:
What if you had all the time in the world?
Thirteen authors answer that question with short stories about time travel. Go back in time to right a wrong, forward to see the future. No jump is too large, no method unfeasible, no lesson beyond learning.
- Visit the past to learn a family secret.
- See the formation of a future dictatorship.
- Assume responsibility for weaving the fabric of time.
- Travel back in time to WWII.
- Use a family heirloom to solve problems.
- Wear an inheritance to visit ancestors.
- Leave a dystopian future for the hope of something better.
- Make history come true in an unexpected way.
- Fight evil fairies to protect a chosen angel.
- Live with the childhood memory of visitors until the day they arrive.
- Seek medical help for a memory issue and get way more than bargained for.
- Discover that with great power comes great responsibility.
- Uncover the secrets of a pharaoh’s tomb and curse.
Do the characters observe or interact? Is the outcome better or worse than the original timeline? Read these stories to learn how far they go, how they get there, and what happens when they return.
The scope is virtually limitless, definitely timeless.
Quantum Wanderlust is free at most major retailers, including Amazon. (Universal purchase link.) Whether you enjoy sci-fi, fantasy, dystopian, or a bit of romance, you’ll find a story you like.
If you do purchase a copy, please consider leaving a review on Amazon and Goodreads. Reviews are a writer’s best friend!